Sunday, March 23, 2008

I hope your Ostara / Spring Equinox

was as wonderful as mine! :) I spent the earlier part of the day helping a friend pack up boxes. (She is moving) Then, I went home and sat in the yard and enjoyed the nice breeze and sunshine. I watched the birds at the bird feeder for a bit. I got up and collected some Daffodils and other flowers to put on my Altar. Here is a picture of my Ostara / Full Moon Altar:


I combined Ostara and Full Moon since the next night was the full moon! :)

4 comments:

Tink said...

Beautiful altar! I wrote about my Ostara (with altar pic) on my blog.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful altar. Out here in The Netherlands it was snowing, so we couldn't sit outside ; )
Have a great day !!

Traci said...

Hi! Your altar is lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Ostara. :)

Anonymous said...

A truly lovely altar :) Thank you posting a pic. I am just not very good at altar arranging, personally, and love to see how other folks do it.