Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mmmm, Spring like weather and days of joy!

Sunday and Monday were simply beautiful! I spent several hours each day in the sunshine on a blanket in my yard. Tuesday there was rain, so there was no blanket for me! Thursday I was out there again. I love this time of year. The weather was so warm and nice. The best part? NO mosquitoes yet! Whee! lol I can lay out and enjoy the sounds and smells of nature without being eaten alive!

I put my blanket on the ground near my pecan tree. The bird feeder is under the tree and I was about 15 feet away from the bird feeder, so I had a good view of all the little birds coming to eat.

I laid back and looked up at the sky through the pecan tree. This is what I saw:



Pretty view eh? It will be even prettier this summer when the pecan tree has it's leaves again. I'm looking forward to that! :)

No comments: