Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Witches Weekly

September 4th 2008
Your Most Important Role

I’ve been getting some emails asking where Witches Weekly has gone. Honestly there wasn’t much participation, so it had become less of a priority. But I’ve decided to start it up again, and hopefully get things rolling again. I may bring another person on board to help with weekly questions if there are any volunteers.

This weeks question:
“Where in your list of roles do you place your role of a pagan? By roles I mean, mother, brother, daughter, son, worker, democrat, american, lover, caretaker, etc. We all have a lot of different roles we play and usually they all fall into an order of importance. Is being a “pagan” at the top, or is it somewhere in the middle?”

Being Pagan is at the top of the list because it is just what I am. I try to be the best one I can too!

No comments: