Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Bee Brook! :p

Today was BEAUTIFUL! It was right at 70˚ and sooo nice! I went to the back of my yard and cleared out the brush, weeds, and prickly vines that covered one patch of my daffodils. (I mentioned this in the podcast I just put out. :p ). The area looks soooo much better now. I meant to take a picture of it and forgot. After I fixed the area, I came in and cooled off. (What a novel idea! Having to cool off in February!!!) After I did, I grabbed my blankets and went back to the yard. I tossed the blankets down and sat in the yard for over an hour just enjoying the day.

I watched the birds come to the bird feeder, watched a squirrel play in the tree and just all around enjoyed myself. I think it is supposed to be warm again tomorrow. If it is, I'll find another part of the yard that needs sprucing up. :D

Come on Spring! You know you want to. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, if you can, take a picture of your daffodils when they bloom. I can't get them to grow where I live, and theyjust aren'tthe same when they are in pots. :-)
Love your blogs!

Brook said...

Hi Cher!

You got it! As soon as they bloom, I'll post pictures. :)