Saturday, July 17, 2010

July already?

Yes, it's July already and I haven't posted anything here in quite a while. I've been behind on basically everything! :p I have been working on losing a few pounds though. I've been walking everyday since May. I've only missed two days. The last two. I think I'm taking the weekend off and will get back to it on Monday. I have lost some weight and I have enjoyed my walks immensely. I actually planned to get back to the walks today but it's raining. :p

The rain is great though. All my plants need it so badly. I haven't planted any seeds this year. I've only planted to Juniper ground cover bushes. (they are PRETTY!) and I bought a Lemon Verbena and two little succulents. I wanted to have a nice garden this summer, but it has been waaaaay too hot to do anything in the yard!

If you follow the podcast, you'll see that I have an episode this month. I plan to get back on schedule and get those podcasts out more often. I also plan to keep up with my e-mails and return them in a timely fashion! :)

No comments: