Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow, snow, magical snow! :)

I LOVE snow. Where I live (Southern central Virginia) we are lucky to get an inch or two of snow once a winter. Today at 1:45 p.m. it started snowing here. It hasn't stopped and it isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow! :D :D :D Yes, I'm happy! I will be going out to drawn pentagrams and pentacles in the snow tomorrow along with building a snowman! I also will be taking in some more snow so I can have some snow water for later use. I love snow. They said we might get up to 16 inches!!!!!

I'll be posting pictures up at the iPod Witch website. http://www.ipodwitch.com in case you didn't know. If you are wondering where I've been and why I haven't been posting here, I've been mostly at the site. I hope to get back here and keep up my Witchy journal. I had thought of moving it to the site, but I like having it here. :)

2 comments:

Jes' Mystical Treasures said...

Hi,

Just dropped in to see your site and I have to say I enjoyed your post.

I will be back to vist again.

Blessed be
Jes

Tiffany said...

OMG I love snow!! I used to go every year to Tenneessee to see the mountains and would come across 10 inches of snow sometimes. It's like a white fluffy blanket that covers the earth. How can you not enjoy the view? lol